We work through a local church in a village, as well as with the tribal authorities. In rural Sub-Saharan Africa, tribal and church leaders are the foundation of every community and nothing of significance can truly happen without the co-operation of both. We have full-time staff members who pastor our Model Churches and act as our contacts on the ground.
Articles in this section
- How do I stop my recurring donation or change my card information?
- What is the Orchard: Community?
- How are you different from other nonprofits? What makes you unique?
- Are you hiring?
- Do you only do work in South Africa?
- What is the mission and vision of Orchard: Africa?
- How was Orchard: Africa started?
- What does your logo mean?
- How do I get a tax receipt for my donation?
- How can I donate?